Telluride Offroad Adventures
For those who want to visit worthwhile places but aren’t interested in the time or the physical commitment required for a Half Day Tour, we have our popular 2 Hour Tours.
Based in downtown Telluride, we are located right at the foot of the San Juan Mountains high-country. Access to Waterfalls, Ghost Towns, Mining Ruins, and Pass Summits are all possible on our various 2 Hour Tours.
Departures are at 9:00, 12:00, and 3:00 daily.
- Bridal Veil Falls/Social Tunnel.
- Tomboy Ghost Town.
- Last Dollar Road.
- Alta Lakes Ghost Town.
We take you on a 3.5-4hr adventure to some of the highest elevation Jeep trails on the continent; Imogene, Ophir, and Black Bear Passes.
On our journeys, we pass through three separate climate/elevation zones to well above the treeline. We experience wildflower-filled alpine basins, ghost towns, mining ruins, towering waterfalls, local wildlife, and constant panoramic views.
Departures are at 8:30 and 1:30 daily.
- Imogene Pass & Tomboy Ghost Town. (13,114 ft. summit)
- Ophir Pass & Alta Lakes. (11,789 ft. summit)
- Black Bear Pass via Ophir Pass. (12,840 ft. summit)
Reserved for the hearty Jeeping enthusiast, our Full Day Tours visit multiple pass summits and multiple towns across multiple counties!
Full-Day Tours are loop routes that stop for breaks in Ouray and Silverton while finishing back in Telluride.
Departures are at 8:30 daily.
* WARNING! * Since many guests underestimate the physical nature of spending 7 straight hours traversing Jeep trails, we strongly suggest you take a shorter tour with us first before booking a Full Day Tour.
Let us cater to your group’s individual needs by offering custom trip plans and by-the-hour pricing!
Our specially equipped Jeep Tour Vehicles can accommodate private groups from 4(min) to 25(max) people.
Departures are as custom scheduling allows, daily.
Maximum group size is 25 people and would require the use of three separate vehicles.
For our amateur and pro photographers alike.
Benefit from our local knowledge to provide you access to the best locations for the given time of season and time of day for your photographic aspirations.
You do the shooting, we’ll do the driving.
Our three summer sub-seasons are:
– “Waterfall Season” (late May through early July)
– “Wildflower Season” (July through August)
– “Foliage Season” (mid-Sept through early October)
Departures as schedules allow, daily.
Telluride Offroad Adventures is an Equal Opportunity Service Provider and Telluride Offroad Adventures is a permittee of the Grand Mesa, Uncompahgre, and Gunnison National Forest.